200W Portable Fiber Laser Cleaner
• Different Cleaning Head Types
This 200W fiber laser cleaner offers 90° and 180° laser emitting
types for your option.
• High-performance Lenses
The special materials of lensed have been processed above 1000°C
and can bear much higher laser power. The special coatings of
lenses increase the laser transparent rate to 99.7%.
• Self-developed Control System
The integrated laser optic path structure and advanced technology
of the MRJ-Laser cleaning machine makes 20% higher performance than
the traditional laser cleaning machine.
• Customizable interface--We can provide customizable interfaces in different languages for
easy use by customers.Up to 5 groups of commonly used application
parameters can be saved for easy operation and use.
• Laser cleaning machine does not require consumables, and the
operating cost is only electricity. So its running cost is super
• Different from the scanning modes of other brands of laser
cleaning machines, we have two cleaning scanning modes, one is
linear and the other is 2D spiral scanning modes. The 2D spiral
scanning mode prevents zebra patterns from being left on the
surface of the substrate.
• The laser cleaning machine can work continuously for 8 hours a
• Different from the traditional cleaning method, the laser
cleaning machine is a high-tech non-contact cleaning method, and
basically no damage to the substrate.
Technical Parameters of The Fiber Laser Cleaning Machine
|Scan length||1-100mm (customizable)|
|Scan width||1-20mm (customizable)|
|Input Power||Single Phase 110V/220V/50-60Hz|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooling|
Applications and Industries
• Laser cleaning machines can be used in a variety of industries:
shipbuilding industry, High-end machine tools,,Aviation industry,
Auto parts industry, Tyre mould, Rubber mold, Microelectronic
field, Railway transportation, Other applications.
• The rust cleaning laser machine can be used not only to remove
organic pollutants, but also inorganic substances, including metal
rust, metal particles, dust, etc.
• The specific applications of laser cleaning machines include:
rust removal, paint removal, oil removal, cultural relics
restoration, glue removal, coating removal, and coating removal
Application in Aerospace
• For aviation applications, it is best to use lasers to clean
aircraft wing molds. Because laser cleaning does not damage the
substrate and will not cause mold deformation after cleaning.
• Traditional chemical cleaning is very dangerous because it will
severely damage the basic materials and the chemical waste is
difficult to dispose of,which will cause serious environmental
• Meanwhile, sandblasting is rarely used to clean aerospace molds,
and it may change the structure of the mold. Therefore, the laser
cleaner is the most ideal choice.